Solstice Sun Smoothie Bowl
This tea-infused smoothie bowl is one that’s both satisfying and healthful––full of protein, fresh ingredients and fiber. Here we have it made using a plain coconut-based yogurt – it is equally delicious with Greek yogurt. Enjoy it in the morning, as a snack or light dinner.
- 2/3 cup plain coconut yogurt (may use Greek yogurt)
- ½ cup cold brewed Leaf & Ardor Solstice Sun
- 1 tablespoon + 1 teaspoon cashew butter
- 1 – 2 teaspoons honey (or 1/2 – 1 teaspoon agave) to taste
- ½ ripe banana (reserve some for garnish)
- 2 small figs (reserve 1 for garnish)
- 1 tablespoon ground flax seeds
- Place 1 Solstice Sun tea sachet in 3 cups cold water, brew overnight.
- Add yogurt, tea, 1 fig, 1/2 banana, cashew butter, flax to a blender or vitamix.
- Blend well, till smooth. Taste and add sweetener as desired.
- Pour into small bowls and garnish with sliced figs, banana and almonds.
The Solstice Sun Smoothie Bowl is also great with a topping of coconut, granola, and sunflower seeds. You may also add things such as bee pollen, cacao nibs, and hemp seeds.